My name is Alexis Fishbaugh. I am originally from Sioux City, Iowa, but have lived the past 11 years in Bilbao, which is located in the North of Spain, close to the border of France. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Spanish from Florida International University and I have spent many years as an ESL (English as a second language) teacher here in Spain, teaching both at local language academies and also as an online teacher. I have also spent time working in International Logistics for various Spanish companies. I am beginning a new journey with Kids’ Club Spanish School and hope to bring the Spanish language to many children throughout the world!
- Learn Spanish for Kids – Top 20 Important Words 30/09/2019
- Online Spanish Classes Near Me 19/07/2019
- Five Fantastic Bilingual Books in Spanish for Kids 17/05/2019
- How Does One Decide Which Variant of Spanish to Learn? 21/02/2019
- How To Teach Your Child Spanish If You Don’t Speak It 12/10/2018