My name is Alexis Fishbaugh. I am originally from Sioux City, Iowa, but have lived the past 11 years in Bilbao, which is located in the North of Spain, close to the border of France. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Spanish from Florida International University and I have spent many years as an ESL (English as a second language) teacher here in Spain, teaching both at local language academies and also as an online teacher. I have also spent time working in International Logistics for various Spanish companies. I am beginning a new journey with Kids’ Club Spanish School and hope to bring the Spanish language to many children throughout the world!
- Spanish Language Kid Friendly Dishes 24/01/2021
- Learn About Three Kings’ Day in Hispanic Countries 23/12/2020
- How Hispanics Celebrate Thanksgiving in the USA 25/11/2020
- Día de los Muertos | 5 Cities and How They Celebrate 26/10/2020
- Edutainment | Fun Education Best Learning Method 15/09/2020