Santa Claus Spanish for Kids
My name is Alexis Fishbaugh. I am originally from Sioux City, Iowa, but have lived the past 11 years in Bilbao, which is located in the North of Spain, close to the border of France. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Spanish from Florida International University and I have spent many years as an ESL (English as a second language) teacher here in Spain, teaching both at local language academies and also as an online teacher. I have also spent time working in International Logistics for various Spanish companies. I am beginning a new journey with Kids’ Club Spanish School and hope to bring the Spanish language to many children throughout the world!
- Edutainment | Fun Education Best Learning Method 15/09/2020
- Practice Spanish | Five Best Spanish Speaking Cities 16/08/2020
- Learn a Second Language | Advice of Polyglots 17/07/2020
- Speak a Foreign Language | Why You Shouldn’t be Fearful 16/06/2020
- Mistakes Help You Learn a Second Language 09/05/2020