Basic information about data protection
KIDS’ CLUB SPANISH SCHOOL, S.L.
Purpose of personal data processing
To provide online training through the use of audio visual means, communicate with the students and their legal guardians, and to send informative and commercial communications about the services offered.
Lawfulness of processing
Consent of the parties concerned. In the case of minors 13 years old or younger, the consent given by the parent or legal guardian of the minor. Legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Recipients / ‘Recipient’
Companies in charge of the treatment of data (such as service providers): Services that send communications, courier services, agencies, services that create audiences and other similar services.
Access, rectify and delete data, such as other rights, as explained in additional information.
You can consult additional detailed information about Data protection on our website:
Legal advisory: https: + info (enlace a Aviso Legal)
¿Who is responsible (data controller) of the processing of personal data?
Personal data that can be gathered directly from the concerned party will be processed confidentially and will be included in the corresponding activity of ownership processing of
- Corporate name: KIDS’ CLUB SPANISH SCHOOL, S.L., (henceforth, “Officer”)
- NIF: B95917746
- Registered office: Alameda Urquijo, 76 – 6D C.P. 40.013 BILBAO (Bizkaia, ESPAÑA)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Trade Register of Vizcaya, Volumn: 5773 Folio: 98 Page: BI-71536 Inscription
Information We Collect
(A). Information You Provide Us With
Registration Information. When you create your account with Us at Kids’ Club Spanish School, you provide us with your name, email address and phone number.
Payment Method. When you add a credit card or payment method to your Kids’ Club Spanish School account a third party that handles payments on Our behalf will receive your card information.
Communications. If you contact Us directly, we may receive additional information about You. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us and other information you choose to provide.
Teacher Information. If you decide to join our Teaching Team, in addition to the basic registration information we will ask you for your date of birth, physical address, Social Security number. We share this information with partners in order to run background checks etc.
Payment Information. To make sure our Teachers get paid, we keep information about their bank routing numbers, tax information, and any other payment information provided to Us by them.
(B). Information We Collect When You Use our Platform.
Device Information. Kids’ Club Spanish School receives information from our Service Users’ devices, including IP address, web browser type, mobile operation system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, push notification tokens. We collect mobile sensor data from Teachers’ devices (such as speed, direction, height, acceleration or deceleration) to analyze user patterns.
Usage Information. To help us understand how your use our platform and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions with it, like the pages or other content you view, your actions within any Kids’ Club Spanish School app, and the dates and times of your visits.
User Feedback. At Kids’ Club Spanish School, we want to make sure our customers are enjoying our Services and Students may rate and review their teachers at the end of their Classes.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We collect information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, and similar technologies to understand how you navigate through our platform and interact with Our advertisements, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences. If you delete or choose not to accept cookies from Us, You may be missing out on some of our features on our platform.
(C). Information We collect from Third Parties
Third Party Services. If you choose to register with Kids’ Club Spanish School or otherwise link your Kids’ Club Spanish School account with a third party’s service (such as Facebook), we may receive the same type of information we collect from you (described above) directly from those services.
Third Party Partners. We may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data, payment information, or fraud detection information, from third party partners and combine it with other information that we have about you.
Background Information on Teachers. Kids’ Club Spanish School may work with third party partners to perform criminal background checks on Teachers, and we receive publicly available information from them.
What do you use your personal information for? –the purpose of personal data processing
- To manage the complete Access and correct use of the Services by the students and the teachers.
- To communicate with students and teachers in response to requests, comments and questions that they will make about the Services or the contact forms on our webpage.
- To send Class notifications, in form of emails or text messages or phone calls. Emails and text messages may be sent or phone calls made to you if a student is late to class or having technical difficulties.
- The economic management of the transactions derived from the hiring or provision of the Services.
- In order to academically manage the access and hiring of teachers.
- In order to provide, update, maintain and protect the Services, website and activities.
- In order to send emails, messages and other types of communication in reference to the Services, technical issues and changes of them. These communications will be considered part of the Services and they cannot be renounced.
- Sales communications: We can use your data to contact you, electronically or not, in order to carry out questionnaires, to obtain your opinion about the Service provided, and occasional, to notify you of changes, important service developments, offers or promotions, and to send you our newsletter. These sales offers will be, in any case, expressly authorized and separated by the User. This authorization to receive these sales offers can be revoked at any time using the means implemented specifically for this reason, or by sending an email to email@example.com
- We will not process your personal data for any other means tan those described previously unless it is imposed by law or if a judicial requirement exists.
Requests for information that is sent to us, such as possible hiring of the Officers Services, will require that the concerned party provides to us voluntarily the information needed in order to serve and provide the Services. The obligation or need to provide this data will be shown with a star in the forms and sections corresponding to each service.
Nonetheless the concerned party can, freely, decline to provide this data or, subsequently, revoke its previously given permission to treat their data, even though this this revocation would imply an impossibility of serving their request and providing them the Service.
How long will we keep your personal information on file? Personal information given will be kept during the time needed to fulfill the purpose for which the data are collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that can derive from the purpose, in addition to the period established in the regulation applied.
- Personal data provided by the students with the purpose of hiring and managing the Services and those facilitated by teachers in order to join the platform and manage their classes, will be kept while they maintain the relationship of providing the Services with the Officer, and thereafter, they will be maintained blocked during 6 years for all purposes of liability of the Officer in civil and trade material.
- Data facilitated for newsletter subscriptions or sales communications will be conserved while the concerned party does not express their wish for it to be deleted or revoke their initially given permission.
- All of which does not affect the possibility of accessing their right to removal, in their case the Officer will block their data during the time that their legal obligations exist.
What is the legal base for the processing of your data? Lawfulness of processing
The processing of data belonging to minors under 13 years of age will only be permissible if permission was given by their parent or guardian. The one responsible for the processing will make reasonable efforts to verify with such cases that permission was given or authorized by the legal guardian of the child, keeping in mind the available technology.
Under these pretenses, the legal base for the processing of the data is the permission given from the concerned party (or the legal representative of the minor) for the purposes previously described. This permission, that would need to be given via a clear affirmative action, will request:
- Before proceeding to process your data.
- At the moment of signing up as a User or
- At the moment of activating the Services.
In the same manner we can process your data on the bases of Legitimate interests pursued by the controller in maintaining and creating customer loyalty and/ or Users and to better serve their expectations or interests previously stated, improve services and products, guarantee security, prevent fraud, manage requests, consultations or claims, offer similar products or services to the hired ones, inform about promotions, etc.
Of course, you at any moment may state your opposition to the use of your data with the purpose of sales research, without it affecting the provision of the Services by the Officer.
Will your information be shared with other Recipients? – ‘Recipients’ transfers.
In general, we do not share your personal information with third parties unless we are obliged to do so by law or unless you have authorized us expressly to do so when using our Services.
Rights of the concerned parties or “data subject” – How can you exercise your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about if we process personal information that concerns them or not. This way, we also are assured that the information is accurate and truthful.
- Right of access: allows the concerned to know and obtain information about their personal data and its processing.
- Right to rectification: allows the correction of errors, modification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete and to guarantee the correctness of the concerned information to be processed.
- Right to erase (“right to be forgotten”): allows the request of the elimination of the concerned information to be processed.
- Right to restriction of processing: In certain circumstances, those concerned can request the restriction of processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept to exercise or defend against claims.
- Right to data portability: Those interested can request to receive data that concerns them and that has been facilitated to us or that- only when technically possible- or that we send this data to another officer of data treatment of their choice, in a format structured from common use and machine readable.
- Right to object: The right of the concerned party to not have their data processed or to have the processing stopped.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: The right to not be subject to a decision based on the automated processing of data that produces effects or that affects them significantly.
- Similarly, the concerned party has the right to revoke at any moment the permission given, without it affecting the legality of the processing based on the permission given at the moment of providing their information.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentions, we ask you to send us a letter with all of your information, including a document that proves your identity, (ID or similar) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Officer will inform you of the right you have to present a claim before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (www.agpd.es).